We are excited to be working alongside Auburn Alum, Chad Scott and the folks over at Gridiron Now to provide incremental Auburn content, analysis and insight during the 2017 College Football season.
Chadd Scott has covered SEC football on radio and on-line for over 20 years. After graduating with a journalism degree from Auburn University, Scott embarked on career in sports radio that featured stops at WJOX in Birmingham, 790 the Zone and 680 the Fan in Atlanta, ESPN Radio and 1010XL Jacksonville where he currently resides. Scott helped launch “The Herd” with Colin Cowherd while at ESPN Radio, working with Cowherd as his producer for three years. Scott’s writing can be described as provocative, positive and personnel, often using experiences from his own life to make his points and looking for opportunities to comment on the intersection of sports and society. Scott was quoted by the Los Angeles Times in a feature story the paper ran about the Auburn-Alabama rivalry. He is the co-author of a book on business innovation, Saving Innovation. He remains an unabashed supporter of the Bowl Championship Series.
- The maturation of quarterback Joey Gatewood
- Who is Auburn’s 2nd toughest opponent in 2017?
- 4-star OL from Atlanta area “leaning towards Auburn”
- Nation’s top OLB has AL 1, AU 2
- SEC coaches’ anonymous thoughts on Malzahn, AU
- AU Top 5 remaining c/o 2018 targets
- MTG Advertiser writer picks Auburn to beat Bama
- No need to call for Malzahn’s exit, data shows it’s obvious